February 1, 2011

Sweet Innocence

Well here is my first attempt at coloring a card. It was fun and so easy to do.... I must admit though it was a little intimidating as I have never done this before!
I thought I better use the K.I.S.S. (keep it simple sassy) system so I picked out some pretty papers from Kand Company. Cut to fit an A2 card with a 4x5.25 inset. Then I used my swirl folder in my Cuttlebug to ad a little dimension.
This is the stamp set I used. I purchased it last summer from our local scrapbook store. I stamped the image on white card stock.

After coloring it in I used Glossy Accents on her shoes to make it look like patent leather and on the ice cream to make it shimmer.


I stamped the sentiment on the inside of the card.
I hoped you enjoyed my little project for the day. It was fun to do something totally different for a change.
Thanks for your sweet words of encouragement. Your comments continue to inspire me to keep sharing with you. Have a blessed day.
signature
Post a Comment