December 24, 2011

Advent Calendar


Hi Everyone. This is Chris from Get Inspired with ChatterScene. I wanted to thank Sheila for allowing me to share my project with you. I had a bit of Internet trouble and she patiently waited till my issue was fixed. Thanks Shelia!
I had step by step pics but when I got my laptop back they were deleted from my desktop.

For this project I used my new Cinch. I have never used a binding system before so I messed up the one edge but think it still looks okay.

I used the Cricut Craft Room to create the numbers. Using the craft room basics cartridge. The words were cut out with the basics too. The bow is the 3d bows digital cartridge from the craft room. And Santa and his sleigh is from Joys Of The Season.

I do have it glittered up but the glitter didn't show up in the photo.

I hope everyone has a great Holiday and A Happy New Year.

Sheila here, don't you just love Chris' project? Just adorable, and a great lead to this weeks challenge.
This week I challenge you to make something using red, white or green! It can be anything. Just make sure you link it up by 4:00 pm on 12/30 and you could win a stamp set! Have fun and let's see what you can come up with.

Now be sure to leave Chris a little blog love! Merry Christmas Everyone!

8 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Chris, your advent calendar is adorable! You did such a great job!!!

Here's wish everyone a very merry Christmas holiday!!!

Jennifer said...

This is as cute as can be. I just love advent caendars. Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

Dan and Heather said...

I collect advent calendars, I have since I was a little girl... I just love your and will have to give this a try next year. TFS
Heather

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Chis this is so bright and cheerful, I just love your advent calendar.

Merry Christmas to you and thanks for sharing this with us today!

Peggy T. said...

Sheila, Donna & I wanted to wish you and your family a blessed Christmas. May the Peace, Joy & Love of the Lord Jesus abide with you throughout this holiday season.

Peggy T.
http://dailygracecreations.blogspot.com

Carolyn/MamaC said...

What a fun and festive Dec 25! I know the rest is just as creative! Sorry about the clitch!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Sukie said...

So cute, love it!

Unknown said...

Awesome advent calendar!!