December 13, 2011

Spirelli and Joy















Hi Everyone,

This is Lisa from Lisa's Craft Room. Sheila had asked me to trade my spot and I obliged so I am earlier than usual. I took Sheila's advice and decided to keep it simple today because between working and trying to get my Christmas shopping done, not to mention everyday life, I've rarely had time to craft. I saw these cute Spirelli Scallops and thought I would add one to my card. Emma from My Creative Time made them and she got the idea from Beate from Splitcoast Stampers.

I used the Anyday Bingo & Crossword stamp set along with the Scallop Die from the Scallop and Stitched Circle dies, both from Emma of My Creative Time .

I stamped the Bingo card on white paper, cut it out and distressed it with Ice Spruce Distress Ink from Tim Holtz. I used the cute little tree to stamp in the middle. I stamped the word Joy on top. I added Lime stickles to the word Joy and the tree. I die cut the scallop and used Marachino Cherry twine from the Twinery to do the Spirelli. I added a green button and a red jewel. I also tied a bow with green Tulle.

I think it came out pretty cute.

Thank you for stopping by and Thank you Sheila for having me again this month. I hope everyone has a wonderful Blessed Christmas and a Healthy and Happy New Year.


10 comments:

Unknown said...

That's very pretty! I saw Emma blog on this technique. I love your take on it.

Dan and Heather said...

Very nice job! Very creative as well. I like all the sparkle to the card.

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Lisa this is just adorable. I just love the card and the colors you chose, it looks festive.

Bunnyfreak said...

Love this idea. Will definatly be "lifting" and pinning.

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Ah, this is super cute. I love the simple design, the gorgeous baker's twine around the embellishment and that bingo card is perfect! TFS!
Hugs,
M

Java Jen's Creations said...

What an adorable card!! Simple and beautiful is definitely the answer to making Christmas cards, in my opinion! Love it!

Carolyn/MamaC said...

What a wonderful card! The details ae just perfect!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Just this... Alice said...

That is a great card. I love cards that are different yet appropriate for the season. Thanks for sharing.

Lisa said...

Thank you all for your comments ;)

GabyCreates.com said...

Very nice card...great idea to use the twine in that way and I always like the bingo cards! TFS