December 26, 2011

Opps Late At Announcing The Winner As I Was Busy Christmas Eve

I hope you don't mind. We had so many entries this week and I was busy getting ready for Christmas and totally forgot to pick a winner for last week's challenge. So sorry. Well we had 36 entries and I want to tell you they were awesome. I just Love everyone linking up as I get to see so much more than I do. Each week I join more and more blogs as I am getting to meet new people each week with our Weekly Challenge entries.
Our winner this week does not have a blog of her own. She is using my blog as the link address and that is okay to do that and since it asks for your name when you link I was lucky enough that she did fill that in. So Charlotte C. you are this weeks winner. All you need to do is send me an email (just hit the contact button above) and I will get a stamp set sent right our to you.
Now be sure to enter this week's challenge because you too could be a winner!

2 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Congrats to the winner... so much talent.

Audrey Frelx said...

Congratulations to the winner!!!

All of these are the most adorable projects!!! Great job to everyone!!!