January 24, 2012

Golf Ball Dog

Hi everyone
~Happy Tuesday To You~
This is Stacy from Love That Bug, and I am so happy to be on Sheila's blog today.
I am going to share this super cute idea that my mom and I made many years ago. All you need to make this is 7 golf balls, a golf tee, felt, glue and some little embellishments, and you will have a really great gift for a guy or a pet lover, or a guaranteed sale at a craft fair.

How cute is he or she?

Rather than explaining in words how to create it, I decided to do a video. I talk faster than I write. LOL, and I thought it would be easier to understand.



Hope you all enjoy and have a great week. Thanks so much Sheila for having me over to visit today.
Hugs, Stacy

11 comments:

JJewel said...

My husband is a golfer! They are adorable! Great use of old golf balls!

Kards by Kathi said...

I love these dogs. I would be mailing them, so what glue should I use. I would LOVE to use hot glue as it dries right away. Let me know what you think. Thanks again. Cute job.

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Stacy these little doggies are as cute as can be! I can see how the golfers especially out there would love these cute little guys. Great video tutorial. Thanks for sharing with us today.

Tanya said...

These are so cute! My husband works on a golf course so I have plenty of golf balls. Excellent idea! Can't wait to make a couple. TFS :)

Tanya

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Oh my gosh SO super cute for the dog lover OR golf lover!!! How adorable and thanks for sharing!
Hugs,
M

Bunnyfreak said...

This are too cute.

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness, that is such an adorable project. I love it. How creative. Thanks so much for sharing.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

what an adorable golf dog... thanks for sharing

Cricut Couple said...

How fun is this?!? TFS!

Unknown said...

Totally adorable!

Misty Morgan said...

Adorable golf dog! What a Great idea using golf balls. I live above a golf course so you could say I have a continuous source...LOL I've saved them over the years and didn't know what to do with them besides giving them to my friend that golfs. Now I can create little dogs :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Also I may make them for the care homes at Christmas. They would be a hit!

Misty
http://cardsbygeyda.blogspot.com/