January 21, 2012

We Have A Winner

Wow, didn't you just love all the entries in last weeks challenge? We have so many talentd ladies and it was really nice getting all those birthday card ides. Well it is time to pick a winner. I used Random.org and came up with #12. This card was made by Luvy of Luvy's World. I hope you get a chance to go by her blog and check out all her projects. I have to admit I chuckled when it came back with that #12 as I think Luvy got it in about a half hour before Mr. Linky closed for this weeks challenge. Just goes to show you you never know. Be sure to send me your name and address so I can get this gift mailed.

Be sure to come back by 7 Saturday morning as we will have another challenge up and running and I know you will want to enter your project too.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm having quite the chuckle myself Sheila!! Thanks so much for your inspiring blog. I love visiting and playing along!

Unknown said...

Congrats Luvy!!