January 18, 2012

A Valentines Day Card

Hello Crafty Friends, 
I hope you all are well today. This is Sherri from Sherri's Crafty Place
first I must thank Sheila for this amazing opportunity to share a project with you
For my project today, I decided to do a shape card, a Valentines Day card for my hubbie....

So using my Gypsy, I welded 2 images together, The image I used was the Shadow feature of the Bustier from Tie The Knot Cartridge.
 I used all the layers for the bustier....
 using all Stampin Up Paper this is the card and front layer of my card
 the other 2 layers are white and black
 here is my card standing on it's side....
 I put my layers together, and added pop dots for a little dimension..
 I used Diamond Stickles on the buttons and white area....LOVE me some Stickles....
  I still thought it needed a little something else, so I brought out some Glossy Accents......
 here is the glossy accents still wet, it takes a little bit to dry, but it adds a great effect to the card....
 I love how it turned out.....
 Thank you so much for stopping by today,
I hope you like my card
 If you have any questions, be sure to leave me a comment,
Happy Crafting....
❀Sherri❀
Post a Comment