January 20, 2012

Snow Cute Snow Faces

Hello Everyone,

Happy New Year. This is Lisa from Lisa's Craft Room. It is my turn for my monthly design.

I decided to make these adorable snow faces. They are made from a paper towel roll. I ran it through my cuttlebug to flatten it, then I cut three out of it.


Aren't they snow cute? :) I used sticky tape on the bottom to seal it so I could either use them for a decoration or put wrapped candy in them to give away.
So they went from this



I painted them white with acrylic paint.


I stamped that cute face with the bigger Peachy Keen Stamp - PKK-04, Open Eyes with Simple Smile. Don't you just love those faces.
I cut a piece of red snowflake cardstock and trimmed them to fit and adhered them on top and added a jute bow. I punched holes and added black wire. On the bottom, I added tulle and a gold bell with twine. If you notice, the tulle and twine match the nose. Who says snowmen/snowwomen have to have orange noses. LOL
So that is my project for this month. As always, Thank You for stopping by.

Hugs, Lisa
Post a Comment