April 21, 2012

Christmas Gift Card Holder

Hi everyone! This is Chris from Get Inspired With ChatterScene posting my first post as an official Sassy Lady
Design Team member! Ty Sheila for having me on the team. It is such a privilege.


Today I wanted to share this Christmas Gift Card Holder. I seen this idea on you tube forever ago. Wish I could remember the link so I could share it with you all. I love giving them out and the recipients love them too!

First cut a double sided piece of 12 by 12 card stock 4 1/2 by 12 inches.

And score it at 4,6, and 8. 


Then cut a slot in the middle bend just large enough to slide a gift card into.


Sit card aside and glue the middle together.


Cut two pieces of coordinating card stock to fit inside the way you want it to. Stamp your sentiment. I used Crafty Sprouts -- Have a Cool Yule.



Next I used a SU punch and stamp. And applied some glitter.




Then finished up my bow and sentiment on front of gift card holder.


Thank you so much for looking:)
Post a Comment