April 25, 2012

Pocket fold Mini Album page

Hi everyone, Beth from Thunderbirdlindybydesign.  I wanted to share with you a mini album I made using a single piece of double sided paper for each page.  The pages have pockets on both the front and the back.  I started with a piece of double sided paper.  For this pic I used Graphic 45 Little Darlings.  I cut the 12x12 down to 10x10. 


 I scored down the middle at 5", and across the bottom at 3 inches.


  At this point you can use a decorative punch across the bottom below the 3 inch score.


Fold the paper in half, so you end up with a 5 x 10 piece of paper, open the paper up, and fold the 3 inch bottom up, then fold it in half again.

here is the fold down the middle, but you can hardly see it.

When you are done you should have a 5 inch wide by 7 inch tall double page with pockets on both sides.


This is the edge you will bind, the one opposite of the fold.

At this point it is ready to decorate.  Make as many as you need for each page. 

Here is an album I did for the Graphic 45 design team call.
These albums are so quick to make, I didn't need my cricut, but I did use it to cut the tags, see pic below.



I love making these albums, and I hope you will too.

Beth.

8 comments:

Brenda said...

Very cool, I am going to give this a try!!

Angi Barrs said...

Fab idea! Love the tag too!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Beth these are so awesome and versitle too as you can put so much in those pockets! Love it, and the tag is beautiful too. Thanks for sharing with us today.

Lisa said...

Beautiful idea. A friend's birthday is coming up, I just might try this for her. Thanks for sharing.

Lisa said...

Beautiful idea. A friend's birthday is coming up, I just might try this for her. Thanks for sharing.

Migdalia said...

Awesome Idea!Love it!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!!!! Love the papers you used too :)

Audrey Frelx said...

Beth, you always have such amazing projects!!! Love this!