April 7, 2012

Gypsy Made Simple - Get Well Card

Good Morning. It is time for Gypsy Made Simple, so go grab a cup of coffee, turn on you Gypsy and let's get to work. This week we are doing a very simple card that utilizes one of the basic features of our Gypsy that makes it so valuable to us. I am using the Beyond Birthdays cartridge today. If you don't have it, that's OK, just choose any cart that has a card shape with a window and any group of words that are welded together. I chose 'get well soon' as I need to get a few more get well cards in my stash as that is getting low.


Now wasn't that easy? This basic technique is so valuable in your creating so I want to make sure you understand how to do it to fit your every creating need. So practice and let's make cut that card out and see how it looks.



Don't you just love the papers I chose? It is from the K and Company 2011 Spring Stack. And look how easy it went together. In less than 5 minutes and it is so cute.... it is just bound to cheer anyone up.

 Look how pretty they look.
 And the inside look awesome matted to match the outside of the card. And the white sentiment section really helps the letters jump right off the card when it is closed. I used the CTMH Cotton Candy Ink Pad to ink my edges using a little Sponge Dauber.

Here is a close up of the letters, don't they look beautiful in that pink glitter paper?
I challenge you to make a Get Well card this week. You need to squish and stretch your letters into a window card like I did and then link it up. I will be giving away a stamp set to 1 lucky link up chosen by random.org. So be sure to link your card up.
If you would like the file on this card just click HERE. Remember to choose your paper wisely.... I didn't the first time I made them and made it all over again. Pattern paper just didn't look good on the letters when I did it.
I sure hope you enjoyed today's project. I sure enjoyed making it and I know someone will feel better just receiving it from me. Thank you for your sweet sweet words of encouragement. Your comment inspire me to continue sharing with you.
Post a Comment