March 14, 2013

Easter Cards


Hello everyone! Java Jen here from JAVA JEN CREATIONS!  Today I am a guest designer here and over at CRICUT IS CLOSE TO MY HEART! It's always so much fun to share with lots of fellow crafters! Thank you, Sheila, for another opportunity!  Since Easter is quickly approaching,  I decided it was the perfect time to make some cards.  The Cricut cartridges I used: Close to My Heart Artiste and Easter Blessings (the CCR digital cartridge).  The cards are from Artiste and the images and phrases are from Easter Blessings.  Simple to create and embellish, I think they have great "curb appeal"! :-)


I love how the front of the card tucks in the slot.



Love this phrase and shadow!


This tag and pocket could be used for so many occasions!

All put together.


A close-up of the detail.

I'm showing this pic to show the shape of the card. I think this card is my favorite!

Thanks for stopping by today!
If you don't have a CTMH consultant, feel free to visit my website, HERE, to view and/or purchase any CTMH products including our two Cricut cartridges! 
Have a blessed Easter!!

JAVA JEN

3 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Wow, your cards are amazing! I should try using some of thefree cuts too as these cards are awesome! Thanks for sharing with us today!

Karon said...

Wonderful cards - fabulous. TFS

Audrey Frelx said...

Jen, this card is just wonderful. I love it has a tuck closure, and love the tag!