March 4, 2013

Pinch Proof!


Hello and Happy St. Patrick's Day a little early!!

Lori here from Scrappin' My Stress Away and I am Pinch Proof today!

I went to a crop and learned a few tricks with my CTMH Artiste cartridge.



This stamp set (Perfect Fit - Frames 2) coordinates with some cuts on the Artiste cartridge.  It tell you the exact measurement of each image to coordinate with the stamp.

I chose the square-ish shape and cut some out of white cardstock at 2.5 inches.

I actually cut out several of each shape and put them with my stamp set for future use!!  But for today's card, I used the square-ish one.


Next, I used a Stampin' Up stamp set (borrowed from my friend Jenny) for the circle image and the inside sentiment.

I stamped the Pinch Proof stamp on white cardstock and used my Fiskars 1" punch to punch it out.  I inked the edges with the same green.

I stamped my cut image with green ink.

I wrapped the image with some orange twine for a color contrast.

I pop-dotted the circle image to the center of the shape.

I used some green stickles on the shamrock and a couple of gold gems on two corners.

I stamped the sentiment on white cardstock, trimmed it and inked the edges.

I used a 3x6 kraft cardstock card base, folded in half.


Here is my Pinch Proof card - I hope it works as I don't like getting pinched!!!

I hope you have a wonderful March!!

Thank you Sheila for having me over to play today :)

3 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Lori, your St. Patty pinch card is adoable, and I love how everything coordinates and fits together. The orange twine is an interesting color to add and it works well!!!

TFS, my friend!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Lori, what an adorable St. Patty's day cart! LOVE IT! I do love working with the Art Philosophy ccartridge and all the wonderful stamps that coordinate with it. Awesome card. Thanks for sharing with us today!

Karon said...

A great card - love the inside sentiment stamp. TFS