March 1, 2013

Happy Easter

Hi
This is Pam from Bugbytes and PapillonDigitalDesigns today on Sassylady.
Thanks Sheila for having me as a designer in your blog.
I have an simple Easter card for you all today.
Someone gave this lovely images to me. It's a printed image and not a sticker which can be used in a card.
So I decided to use it. I know. It is from heartwarmingvintage.
I love using white. Guess it's a phase.


Except for the border and doily cut with silhouette everything else is simple cutting. I did emboss the card and run an yellow ink pad over it to pop up the embossing.
So that's my card for today
Thank you all for reading and if you comment - :) hugs and extra thanks. I love reading the comments. To a Crafter that is charging fuel :).
Happy Crafting
Pam
post signature


6 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Doesn't look simple to me, Pam... it's beautiful!

Charlotte C said...

This is simple-y beautiful.

Karon said...

Such a wonderful card Pam - love the layers. TFS

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Adorable little card... I jumped on the band wagon and am doing this for thegrand babies Easter csrds... Just too short of time to get six cards out... Thanks for the great idea.

Lisa said...

Beautiful card Pam, so vintage. Love it.

Java Jen's Creations said...

What a great card!! I love the vintage look of it!! Thanks for the great idea!!