April 9, 2010

Robot Card And Cut File Brought To You By Designer: Kimberly (Sentimentalscrapper)

Hi Everyone!  My name is Kimberly (Sentimentalscrapper) and I am so excited that Sheila invited me to be a Designer! If you want to see more of my projects, visit me anytime on my blog, (My Craft Spot).

Here is my project for this month:


I designed this robot on my Gypsy using mostly the George cartridge.  The antenae is the 'S' from Opposites Attract and the smile is from Home Accents.  The red 1/2 circle shoes are from the Gypsy Wanderings cart already on the Gypsy.  You can download this Gypsy cut file from the 'CUT FILES' tab at the top of my blog.  You can also download a PDF document of Robot sentiments to go with your cards.  :-)



Here is a video showing how to assemble the Robot and the card.  It also has some tips and tricks for working on the Gypsy:




Here is a picture of this cut file on my Gypsy:




These are pictures of how the cardstock needs to be placed on the mat:




Thanks again for this opportunity to share, Sheila! Congrats to all of the new designers! I can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with! Come visit me at My Craft Spot anytime!  :-)
Post a Comment