December 20, 2012

An Evergreen Christmas

Hello, and welcome to the Sassy Lady.  I am Charlotte, from A Little Bit of Detail, and I want to share a Christmas card with you.

The papers I used for the card are from Recollections.  Well, I just think everything is better when it is glamorized.  The Christmas tree was cut from the Christmas Cheer cartridge.  I just love the paper with the big shiny dots.  I added some Ric Rac and little gold balls to the tree.  The Noel stamp is from a set I got at Oriental Trading.  I cut the mats for the sentiment with Spellbinders dies.  The top mat was inked with red and the bottom mat was inked with lime green and then covered with lime green glitter glue.  The pretty jeweled trim at the top is from my sewing scraps.  And I topped the card with a sheer lime green bow.  


The inside of the card has a border created with an EK Success punch.  The two trees and star are cut from the Christmas Cheer cartridge.  And the fabulous sentiment, is from The BugBites, Mistletoe stamp set.  I just love this set of stamps.  And when I saw this stamp, I knew it was the perfect one for the card.  

Thank you for joining us here at the Sassy Lady.  I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and very happy New Year.  
Charlotte


6 comments:

papillon digital design said...

What a lovely card. So colorful. The roc rac adds so much color and texture. Love it. TFS

Lisa said...

Gorgeous card, love all the colors.

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What a delightful card! I love the rick-rak and the bright colors. Thanks for sharing with us today!

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous card!! I love that you decorated the inside too :)

Karon said...

Such a fabulous card - love the layers and that fabulous tree. TFS

Jeannie said...

This is total glam! Love it!