December 13, 2012

Holiday Goodie Gable Box

Hello fellow crafters! Looks like we all survived 12/12/12! :-) Thank you, Sheila, for another opportunity to share a project with all of our fabulous readers! You can also view this project on my blog: JAVA JEN CREATIONS and over at CRICUT IS CLOSE TO MY HEART.

Today I chose to make a cute gable box from the Close to My Heart Artiste cartridge. If you don't already have a CTMH consultant, feel free to visit my website: www.ctmh.com/jenniebarger!


Here are the details:
This box is located on pg. 37 of the cartridge handbook and on pg. 7 in the instruction book.
I sized the box on my Gypsy at 4.41"H.
The tag is also on pg. 37 and is sized at 4"H.
Paper is from the Simple Stories Handmade Holiday Collection (which I LOVE!)
Megan Elizabeth Sparkle Lightz
"Merry & Bright" are cut from a clear overlay in the Simple Stories collection.

This collection might just be my favorite Holiday set!

Some views of the box in progress:



Ready to decorate

Love these Sparkle Lightz! They can be purchased at Above Rubies Studio.


All put together! I think this box would be great to gift some homemade candies!


Thanks for stopping by today! Take the time this season to enjoy your families and friends!

Have a blessed holiday season!

JAVA JEN






10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a lovely box! If I could only have 2 Cricut cartridges, they would be Artiste and Art Philosopy! I do not sell CTMH, but I would buy a third Cricut CTMH cart is a heartbeat! This beautiful box is just one example of the beauty of these cartridges! Thank you for sharing the details!

Karon said...

This is fabulous - love the shape of the box and those papers are awesome. TFS

Charlotte C said...

Love everything about this box - the CS, the bling. So great. TFS.

Unknown said...

I love that! Great project...pinned it for inspiration later!

Migdalia said...

Such Beautiful Treat boxes!!Love it!TFS
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

Diane said...

I agree with the first poster, Mama C, that Artiste and Art Philosophy are the best cartridges ever and if I could only have two, it would be theset two! Thanks for sharing the box!!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Jen this is just as cute as can be.... I love the papers you chose and the way you decorated this great little box. Thanks for sharing today!

Rosie said...

very cute gabble box, ive been wanting to make these

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

Love the papers you used for your project and the gorgeous tag. TFS!

Lisa said...

WOW what a gorgeous box, love the gems.