Happy holidays! This is Jeannie from Nonnas Scraps and I am so excited to be with you again!
If your life is like mine right now, your time is limited! I still have cards to get out and I want a few that I can keep -- just in case. I love the idea of using simples shapes, and this card just works with those!
White circles: 4" (two), 3" (one), 2.25" (one)
a hat ( I used Lettering Delights Christmas Photo Props)
a carrot shape (from Lettering Delights Christmas Photo Props)
Permanent black marker
Scotch Transparent Tape
Distress Ink: Antique Photo
Red and Silver Stickles Glue
- Cut the circles from white cardstock. Ink three one of each size (3 total) with Antique Photo ink.
- Crease the un-inked circle (4") 1/2 from edge:
- Add glue at the folded line one the smaller section of the circle. Glue to second 4" circle (inked side out). This forms the card base. Open and set aside.
- Add 6" of twine to the back of the 3" circle with tape. Add pop dots.
- With the card base open and the right side up, add the prepared 3" circle as pictured:
- Add the carrot shape to the 2. 25" circle as shown:
- With the black marker, add eyes and "coal" mouth....
- Fold the ribbon in half. Knot approximately 1" from the folded edge.
- Tape to the back of the 2.25" circle with the knot outside of the circle circumference.
- Pop dot the smallest circle to the stack:
- Add the hat shape and embellish!
- I added a sentiment in a snowflake shape to the inside that says "Warm holiday wishes!" You could use this as a holiday thank you with "Snow many thanks!"
I hope to see you again soon, maybe on my blog! The warmest holiday wishes to you and yours!