December 23, 2012

My Secret Santa Was Bobby Hardgrave Of The Cricut Couple!

OK, it is time for me to share my special - special Secret Santa gift made especially for my by Bobby at The Cricut Couple! This is a picture of me looking a little on the rough side as I just got off work after a twelve hour day.... but it is the only photo I have with me holding my new bag. My daughter Jen took it just minutes after I opened the gift. Can you believe it, he actually made me a quilted bag! Don't you just love it? I know I do, it has my Sassy Lady on it and everything! Be sure to watch the quick video so you can see how awesome it looks!


Now wasn't that just too awesome? Thanks for the opportunity to share my special gifts with you and THANK YOU THANK YOU BOBBY!

12 comments:

Karon said...

WOW - what an awesome gift - love love it - you are one luck lady! Have a very Merry Christmas Sheila and family. Hugs, Karon.

Unknown said...

All I can say is WOW! What wonderful gifts..the bag is amazing. I wish you and your family a fabulous Christmas, and a Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

Wow.....Well we should have known it would be awesome if Bobby was involved :)
Meryy Christmas Sheila, you are one lucky Lady, though just as deserving of this masterpiece, as you are one awesome woman xx
Hugs
Adele

Anonymous said...

WOW Sheila, what an awesome gift. You must have been in awe. :) Now that is some talent. Beautiful keepsake.

Lisa said...

WOW Sheila, what a gorgeous gift. Bobby is very talented. What an awesome keepsake. You must have been in awe.

Lisa said...

Sheila, you look beautiful in that picture. I don't know why you say you look rough ;)

Charlotte C said...

I want to look that "bad" on my good day! You look wonderful. The bag is awesome. No wonder you're over the top excited about it. With all you share with us through the year, you are more than deserving of such a special treat. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Unknown said...

Sheila I love your smile - your entire face lights up!!! Thanks for all you do for us!! So glad Bobby had your name - you deserve this awesome bag!!!

Merry Christmas!!!!

Unknown said...

Sheila I love your smile - your entire face lights up!!! Thanks for all you do for us!! So glad Bobby had your name - you deserve this awesome bag!!!

Merry Christmas!!!!

Created by Kathi said...

I love that you posted the pic... even though you didn't like it.. your excitement and so sweet! And that bag rocks... esp the pockets and the little earrings and necklace! Thanks for sharing with us even when you didn't feel you were up for it... you were :) Kathi

Cricut Couple said...

Oh Sheila, I am so glad you loved the bag. There's lots of love in it and it's so thrilling to see your reaction! Merry Christmas Sweetie! Big Bug Hugs from Cricut Couple!

papillon digital design said...

What an awesome gift to receive. Great job Cricut couple. You so deserve it Sheila.