December 21, 2012








 
Hi Everyone,

Lisa from Lisa's Craft Room here for my turn again this month. Hope everyone is doing well. Thank you Sheila for having me again :)

I've been seeing alot of these gorgeous geomesh wreaths and decided to make one. The first one I made was bigger, then I decided to make another one for a friend but decided to make it smaller.

I first covered it with satin ribbon, then started using the mesh to cover the wreath using floral pins. I made a bow and tied it on. I think it came out pretty. There are so many different wreaths out there. The geomesh is amazing. It takes a little practice but they are pretty easy to make.

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you are all ready for the holidays. Boy did they come fast. See you soon. :)
















I

5 comments:

Karon said...

This is great Lisa - the satin ribbon you used is wonderful too. Merry Christmas.

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Lisa this is just so beautiful! I love the colors and the design is just awesome . this will look beautiful decorating any home . Thank you for sharing today!

Charlotte C said...

Oh, so beautiful. Of course, I don't have a clue what geomesh is, but I'm sure I can find out. TFS.

Lisa said...

Thank you Ladies, Charlotte, I didn't know what geomesh was either. It's just plyable ribbon, sort of. If you search for it, you'll find tons of projects, from wreaths, trees, candy canes. I'm no expert but there are floral designers that do an amazing job.

Charlotte C said...

Thank you, Lisa. I'm going to check it out on the net - maybe make a heart-shaped one for Valentine's Day.