December 12, 2012

Santa Gift Card Holder

Hi Crafty Friends :)
Today I get to share my project with you here and at Adele's Creation's

Here is my project, a cute little gift card holder


For this card holder I used Teddy Bear Parade Cart, sizing the bear and accessories @ 3.236  relative.
Also, I used CTMH Artiste for the card holder base, sized @ 5.25 
If using single sided card like I did just cut this twice.



The sentiment on the back is one of my own stash elements I created on my other cutter :)


The inside is left blank at the moment as I'm not sure who is getting this one !!


This was really simple and quick to create & put together 


I have the cut files for both CCR & Gypsy if you would like them

CCR file HERE

Gypsy file HERE

Well that's it my friends, don't forget to stop by on the 15th for the Holiday Blog Hop at The BugBytes :)

Happy Crafting 

Hugs

10 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

This is super adorable

Cheers
Dr Sonia

Lisa said...

Very cute, love the cut out and the bear is adorable.

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Adele, this is just as cute as can be.... love those little bears, guess I will jsut have to break down and buy that cart! You are such an enabler! Thanks for sharing with us today!

Karon said...

Super cute - love this and the papers you used. TFS

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

That's so cool! I have been debating over whether or not to buy the Teddy Bear cart since I hardly use my Cricut anymore but you're pushing me over the edge here ;) - not really hard to do with me LOL! TFS! I love this - seems so quick and easy to make.

Amy said...

This is darling! Thanksso much for sharing the gypsy file!

Karenladd said...

This is so cute! Love that teddy on the plaid label!

SherriC. said...

ADORABLE Adele!!!!
thank you for sharing the file too!!!

Unknown said...

Thank you Ladies for your sweet comments :)
Hugs
Adele

Rosie said...

super cute

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com