December 12, 2012

Santa Gift Card Holder

Hi Crafty Friends :)
Today I get to share my project with you here and at Adele's Creation's

Here is my project, a cute little gift card holder


For this card holder I used Teddy Bear Parade Cart, sizing the bear and accessories @ 3.236  relative.
Also, I used CTMH Artiste for the card holder base, sized @ 5.25 
If using single sided card like I did just cut this twice.



The sentiment on the back is one of my own stash elements I created on my other cutter :)


The inside is left blank at the moment as I'm not sure who is getting this one !!


This was really simple and quick to create & put together 


I have the cut files for both CCR & Gypsy if you would like them

CCR file HERE

Gypsy file HERE

Well that's it my friends, don't forget to stop by on the 15th for the Holiday Blog Hop at The BugBytes :)

Happy Crafting 

Hugs

Post a Comment