December 28, 2012

Zebra Ornament


Hello Crafty Friends,
Sherri here from Sherri's Crafty Place
I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas, I know I did....
you are all probably all Christmas'ed out but.......
I have one more quick and easy Christmas crafty for you.
I just received my Christmas gifts from my SIL, did I mention she is a Stampin' Up Demonstrator...Yea for me!!!!...all my gifts were from Stampin' Up!!!!
 I have been wanting this ornament punch and stamp set for a while now....
so I just had to play with it and make one last ornament.......
ok maybe its not one of your tradition ornaments, but I think it is pretty cute....
So using my Ornament punch, my mini Martha Stewart Score Board and some of my favourite paper....Zebra...I started to punch
After punching out 7 ornaments I scored them all down the middle
using my ATG and zip dry I attached all the pieces, but just about half way I attach some twine down the middle...
I left a little hanging out the bottom and the top to add a bow and some bling 
and there you have it, I love how it turned out, I will be making alot of these next year......
Thank you so much for stopping by today,
I would also like to wish you all a Happy and Healthy New Year.

❀Sherri❀

4 comments:

Java Jen's Creations said...

So cute!! I love the zebra paper!! What a great SIL! :-) Thanks for sharing!!

Karon said...

Such a wonderful ornament and love that paper. Lucky you too! TFS

Lisa said...

Very cute. Nice to have a family member as a demonstrator ;)

Unknown said...

I love the zebra stripes!! What a great gift!!