October 10, 2013

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING!


Hello everyone! Java Jen here from JAVA JEN CREATIONS! This is my spot to share here this month and, as always, it is my pleasure! Thank you, Sheila!  I have chosen to share a frame I made to announce to everyone how I really feel! :-)


The phrase is from the Teresa Collins Sophisticated Cricut cartridge. The camera cut-out and "memories" are from Cheerful seasons.


Some close-ups:


I hot-glued buttons to the edge of the frame to hold up the twine to hang the images and phrases on. 


I added some Stickles to the corners of the frame as a finishing touch!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! 

4 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What a wonderful home decoration! And I agree family is everything! Love it. Thank you for sharing this today.

Raven B said...

Such a great project and sooo true.
Hugs,
Raven

Karon said...

This is such a fabulous home decor creation - love the added line across and the hanging embellishments! TFS

Mayras Designs said...

What a great and awesome project idea !! Love everything about this !

Mayra
MayrasDesigns .blogspot.com