October 30, 2013

Flat Tanner Goes to Disney


Hello Sassy followers!!  Lori here from ScrappinMyStressAway with a layout from our recent trip to Disney.

Tanner's second grade class read the book Flat Stanley.  They each colored a Flat Me and sent them off on an adventure.  We took Flat Tanner to Disney with us!


I used this sketch from Let's Scrap to create my layout.

I used red, black and yellow cardstock with a piece of Mickey paper from my Disney stash.



I wrote on a tag about the adventures in the photos.  Flat Tanner rode the bus, ate breakfast with Lilo and Stitch, rode some rides and hid in the Mickey display.


For those of you Disney lovers like me, you know all about Hidden Mickeys.  Flat Tanner wanted to be a Hidden Flat Tanner :)

I added a bit of twine and some Mickey buttons I have had for a few years.


The washi tape anchored this button.


I used my Cameo to cut my title.

I had a lot of fun with Flat Tanner in Disney - probably more fun than Non-Flat Tanner did!!

Thanks for having me over today Sheila!!!

4 comments:

Charlotte C said...

Cute layout. TFS Flat Tanner with us.

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Oh how fun is this.... my granddaughter did this 2 years ago and they had so much fun going just to everyday places. I bet flat Tanner had a great time at Disney. Thanks for sharing your beautiful layout with us today.

Karon said...

Fabulous double LO - love those papers and great design! TFS

Lisa said...

What a cute layout. Funny story.