October 9, 2013

Love & Happiness

Hello there my crafty friends!!  This is Leslie from  http://www.scrapnlifeaway.blogspot.com/ and today is my turn to share here on She's a Sassy Lady!  Thank you so much Sheila for having me once again!!  This is a page that I put together while at my scrapbooking retreat last weekend!!  We raised over $1200 for a breast cancer organization located here in the Indianapolis area!

So, here is the layout:



The background paper is from my "stash" of paper and the banners and rectangles with circles are oriental trading christmas paper.  The "Love & Happiness" embellishments are from prima and I sprayed them with my glimmer mists!

I promise to share more in-depth pages with you, but I am sorely under the gun, as my son's wedding is in 3 weeks!!  So I am just a wee bit crazy right now!!  I also think that I will play with how to take better pics of my layouts for you!!

I hope you enjoy the layout and that it inspires you to be creative!!  Have a great day my crafty friends!!

5 comments:

Karon said...

Fabulous double LO! Love all the papers and banners! TFS

Anonymous said...

This is a very pretty double layout. I love all the layers and fun shapes.

Dk said...

Great layout!!

scrapnlifeaway said...

thank you so much ladies! I just need to learn how to take better photos of the layouts and edit them better!!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Such a beautiful layout, I love the detail. And congratulations for raising all that money for your local breast cancer organization. Thanks for sharing today.