October 23, 2013

Flip-It Halloween

Hey everyone!
Candy here from Candy's Craft Corner! It's my turn to share today at the She's a Sassy Lady blog. Thanks for having me again today Sheila!
I just purchased this really cool framelit flip-it die set from the Stamps of Life. Such a super easy way to make a quick card.
I used stamps sets by The Stamps of Life and My Creative Time




Cut out the main card first. 

Then on to the layers. 


Centre pieces. 
Then start putting it together. 




Hope you enjoyed my super simple card today!
Thanks so much for stopping by,
Candy

5 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Candy I have been eying this card and think I will have to purchase it today! You are such an enabler!!! Love it and how simple it looks to put it together. It should fit on my Cuddlebug. Thanks for sharing today.

Unknown said...

Candy this card is just adorable!!! Love the monster paper you used with it!!!

Charlotte C said...

This is such a temptation - to buy that die from SU. Great card.

Boopster said...

"Monstrously" cute card! Love the papers and the technique. Thanks for the ideas.

Karon said...

That is just so cool! Love that die! Fabulous papers! TFS