October 1, 2013

Artbooking Cartridge Helps Organize My Card Stash


I am so excited to share this with you today as I have an organized card stash!!! You see I am somewhat of an organized nut and it was driving me crazy to have to go through a box of cards every time I needed one. As I was looking through my Artbooking booklet I noticed this cute little file folder and new exactly what I was going to do with it.



Don't you just love how easy this was? And I used some paper from My Minds Eye from a stack a couple of years ago and easy peasy I have organized cards! Now all I have to do is the other box of cards I have downstairs. I laugh but often times I am getting ready to leave to go somewhere and think I should bring a card and I am able to get that without running upstairs so it works to have 2 stashes! Besides with these card parties it really keeps my supply up.


This is what it looks like. You could type or label the tabs but I just wrote on them and that works for me.


I hope you enjoyed my little post today and you too take just a few minutes to organize your card stash, you will be so happy you did.
Thanks for joining me today and for your sweet sweet words of encouragement. Your comments inspire me to continue sharing with you.

4 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Sheila! I saw this over at Pam's and it's such a great idea!!! One I need to copy as I'm sooooooo disorganized right now... lol!

Marlene said...

I love your videos....you're awesome.

Boopster said...

Great idea - I like your little storage boxes, too.

Stephanie A. said...

I love this idea. What page in artbooking? Is it pg 45 and hide the 3 punch holes? I have a gypsy so that will be easy. Love your style!