October 18, 2013

Happy Fright Night


Hi to all you crafters out there :) Lisa from Lisa's Craft Room here to share my project for the month of October here on my blog and over at She's A Sassy Lady. Thank you Sheila :) Hope you are doing well. Know that you are being thought of :)

I decided to make a Halloween tag with this adorable die called Girls' Night Out from Emma. Isn't it so cute? Love it, and the hanger cracks me up. First I used my Cuttlebug to cut out a tag using the Tag Dies also from Emma, on purple card stock, then I cut out just the bottom portion to make a layer. That card stock is from Graphic 45 called Halloween in Wonderland. The sentiment is also from Emma's line called Fright Night.

I stamped the spider on the dress and the bat on the tag and added black diamond stickles. I used glass glitter on the side. I added a little ribbon and my favorite part is the black tulle that I glued to the bottom of the dress. I think this tag came out adorable.

Thank you all for stopping by and I will see you again soon. I just might give you a sneak peak of my Christmas Tags :) Have a wonderful weekend.

7 comments:

Charlotte C said...

It is adorable, Lisa. TFS

Migdalia said...

Fabulous!! I LOVE this!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Lisa this is just as cute as can be .thank you for sharing today

Sonya said...

Super cute tag!!

Karon said...

Lisa - this is fabulous! Love the dress and extra lace! TFS

Lisa said...

Thank you everyone for the sweet comments :)

Unknown said...

I just love this tag Lisa!!!