October 3, 2013

Fall Pumpkin Shaped Treat Baskets

Hi Everyone!  It's Sonya from Sonya's Paper Trail and I'm happy to be designing for She's A Sassy Lady today.  The project I'm sharing is perfect for this time of year!  I made some small treat baskets that I'm giving to some parents who volunteered to work our classroom's booth at our  PTO Fall Carnival.  I'm our room mom this year, and sometimes I have to find volunteers to work on behalf of our classroom.  I'm always so grateful for our willing volunteers and decided to have a cute little treat waiting on them at our booth.   

Check them out:

I actually made four of them...they were so easy!  I started with a cut file available in the Silhouette Online Store.  It contained the pumpkin front and back, the pumpkin outline, the interior basket and handle, and the leaves.  I slightly enlarged them using my Cameo software.  I'm not one for complicated 3-D projects, and these were very simple to assemble!

I added a tag that said "Thank You" using my SP&Company Stitchery Doo Banners Stamp Set.  I hand cut each banner and inked the edges with some SU ink and a sponge.  The fringy fibers were some scraps I had in my drawer--they are in gorgeous fall colors and I thought made great little vine-like accents.    The orange polka dotted paper is by SU, and the green is a scrap from a fall themed DCWV stack.  I love using up older treasures!!

Now all I need to do is fill these cuties with some mini candy bars and I'll be all set to thank my sweet moms who are working our booth!

I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Sonya

5 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Sonya these are just as cute as can be. And they can be used to decorate your home or office and you can even fill them with candy! Thanks for sharing today.

Audrey Frelx said...

Sonya, they look great! Really cute.

Migdalia said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!!! Great job!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Karon said...

Sonya, I love these - they are fab! TFS

Unknown said...

These are adorable!!!!