November 7, 2014

Cross Encouragement Card


Good afternoon, this is a fast project that I used 3 sheets of paper on. I used my Silhouette Portrait for it and use these cards for encouragement. So often we have a friend that is hurting so I try to keep cards like this on hand for them.



See how easy that was? I just love the crosses and was able to use scrap paper to make them. They are beautiful, aren't they?

 
Here is a close up of the cross on the front of the card.
 
 
Here is the inside of the card. The stamp is from The Stamps Of Life and there are three in the set.
I hope you enjoyed our post today. Thank you for your sweet-sweet words of encouragement. Your comments continue to inspire me.

4 comments:

Karon said...

Fabulous card Sheila - love those papers! TFS and have a wonderful weekend.

BethAnn M said...

Your cards are so pretty, and sure to be much appreciated. I love using scraps, and feel very "thrifty" when I make a card from leftovers! Thank you. BethAnn M.

Boopster said...

Beautiful sentiment and colors. Very nice cards.

Lisa said...

Very pretty, love the sentiment.