November 15, 2014

Using Scraps Can Make Great Cards


 Isn't this beautiful? I had 4 sheets of green paper left over from a project so I cut them into A2 size cards. I had 1 sheet of 12x12 paper with this pattern on it from My Minds Eye and fussy cut the little patterns to produce the front of these 8 thank you cards.


This is the inside of the card. Again I used left over paper from another project to make the pop up thanks on the inside. I had left over half sheet from the same stack and used them to cut the flowers.
This is a Silhouette file and cut great.


These are photos of the close up of each card.


I needed a bunch of tank you cards as my handsome hubby had major surgery and many people from church brought over meals for us, and I wanted to thank them with beautiful handmade cards.


 It's amazing what you can do with a sheet of pattern paper isn't it?


Here is another...


And another....

I made eight cards all together and hand to make even more.


I hope you like these cards I am sharing and you too use your scraps.


Thank you for joining me today. And, thank you for your sweet-sweet words of encouragement. Your comments continue to inspire me.

3 comments:

BethAnn M said...

These are so pretty! Each is unique and special. I'm sure the recipients will love them. BethAnn M.

Charlotte C said...

Very pretty and great fussy cutting.

Karon said...

Wonderful to have some quick cards on hand and love the pop up inside. TFS