November 20, 2014

Easy Little Sympathy Card

 


Good morning, this is a little sympathy card that I put together. I used my Explore for the base and for the crane. I did a print and cut with the crane as I didn't want to work with all the little pieces and was in a hurry to use the card. I had With Sympathy on the front and took it off because the letters didn't show up like I liked. So as you can see this was really a simple card.


I stamped the inside of the card with my Close To My Heart stamps, and it looked great.
I hope you enjoyed today's little post. Thank you for your sweet-sweet encouragement. Your comment continue to inspire me.

5 comments:

BethAnn M said...

Sheila, that is just lovely. What cartridge did you use, if you remember? I know you use your subscription, but I don't have an Explore (yet). Thank you for all of your wonderful ideas. BethAnn M.

Karon said...

Wonderful sympathy card, I love the crane! Have a great weekend.

Diane said...

Very lovely, you are getting so good at using the explore. Love your videos. You said the base was done on the explore is this something you made up on it or is the base a pre-made cut? I have to try the print then cut looks so good.

Boopster said...

Beautiful crane and use of colors. the sentiment is perfect.

Charlotte C said...

Beautiful card, Sheila. Print Then Cut has made my life easier too.