November 11, 2014

End of the Road... And the Beginning

Howdy!  Adrienne here from Eagle Canyon Arts.  Thanks to Sheila for having me as a guest designer this month. 

Last month my sister retired, YAY!  We celebrated with a BIG party and of course, lots of cards and gifts.  One of her great passions is camping, so this card was perfect for her. 

CTMH Supplies:
Timberline papers, assortment and embellishments (retired) 
Colonial White Cardstock (1388) 
Colonial White Card and Envelope (X1410) 
Camper Crazy Stamp (C1578) 
Shin Han Markers (Z2453) 
Chocolate (Z2111) and Champagne (Z2174) Inks 
Sunflower Ink (retired - any bright yellow will do) 
Baker's Twine (retired) 
Scraps 

Using the embellishments and stickease assortment items always helps a card go together very quickly.  All the edges of the paper pieces were inked with chocolate ink.
Isn't that the cutest little trailer?  The Shin Han markers were perfect for coloring the little windows and pennant flags.  My sister loved her card as much as I loved making it for her. 

Thanks for joining me on this project.  Drop me a line if you have any questions or would like to know more about the products I used.  Enjoy your time getting ready for the holidays!  Fun with projects, to be sure.                               
Blessings,
Matthew 11:28-30

4 comments:

Sonya said...

Super cute card!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

This card is wonderful! Love the colors and design. Thanks for sharing today!

Karon said...

Fabulous card and I love the inside too! TFS

Dk said...

What a fun card!!