November 6, 2014

November Holiday Card Share....a happy shopper!

Hi Everyone...it's Sonya from Sonya's Paper Trail and I'm happy to be sharing my monthly dose of holiday card inspiration with you all today.  Were you ever a collector of the fun little Studio G stamps?  I know I have a lot of them on hand, including the image I used on this card:


The stamp was a small, wood mounted Studio G stamp that I'm pretty sure I grabbed in the check out line of Michaels a long time ago.  The cute little stamp had never seen ink before I made this card--what a shame!  

The papers I chose all come from the Doodlebug "Home for the Holidays" six by six paper pad.  I colored the image with my Copics.  The punched border is an EK Success punch and I added two small glitter dots by CTMH.

Here's a close up of my coloring for you:


The greeting is a rub-on by American Crafts.  I think this little shopper is just too cute!

Are you busy making holiday cards?  Let us know what is on your workspace today!
 
 Cheers!!
--Sonya--


6 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Sonya this is just as cute as can be! Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

What a darling card Sonya!!!

Charlotte C said...

So cute, Sonya. I need to take a better look at the smaller stamps. Love what you did here.

Boopster said...

Your color combinations are wonderful. Yes, she is an adorable shopper - quite strong, too, from the looks of all those packages!

Karon said...

Wonderful card and fabulous layers - love the image. TFS

Lisa said...

Very sweet card, that image is so cute.