November 8, 2014

Personalized Birthday Card


Good morning. Join me today as I show you how to make this wonderful window card personalized to a special birthday girl, my daughter Jennifer.



Now wasn't that easy? And, I have to tell you she loved this card.


Here is a close up of the front of the card.


Notice how I used glitter paper to make her name stand out?

 
This is the inside of the card. Easy card to put together and so fun at the same time. I hope you enjoyed today's post.
Thank you for your sweet-sweet words of encouragement. Your comments continue to inspire me.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

WOW Sheila, that card is gorgeous. Love it. :)

BethAnn M said...

Your card is so pretty, and I'm sure Jennifer was thrilled with it. BethAnn M.

Sonya said...

Such a pretty personalized card!