November 14, 2014

Thanksgiving Card

Happy November!!!! Can you feel the chill in the air? It's Danita from danitasdesigns.blogspot.com. This is my post for She's a Sassy Lady this month. I hope you enjoy it!

But first let us remember, Thanksgiving, is to give thanks to the Lord and proclaim his greatness!! Let the world know what he has brought you through! Have a Blessed Thanksgiving.

I made this card using my Craftwell eBrush for the background in the oval. You can learn more about this product here on their website. I'm still very new to using the eBrush, but I am having so much fun practicing! I can't wait to try different techniques with the eBrush!

Here's a close up few of the background. I used 4 different Copic markers to create this effect.

Here is a picture of the the card stock I colored with the eBrush . I started coloring at the top with the lighter marker and then gradually added the other colors until the entire paper was covered and blended.  I made sure to place the die so that I could get all 4 colors on the oval shape. I recommend that you go ahead and color a large area of card stock so you can use the leftover piece for another project later.

Products used:    Copic Markers 
                          Ebrush
                          Spellbinders Large Oval die
                          Anna Griffin Foundry Embossing folder
                          Colorbok Pearlescent Paper
                          Stampin Up Trust God Stamp
                          CTMH Treasures Stamp

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Charlotte C said...

Beautiful card, Danita. Love your airbrushing.

Dianne said...

What is the eBrush that is pictured in the photo of your card? Is it an electronic item? It looks very interesting.

Dianne Bell - Sewpro02@Aol.com

Karon said...

This is wonderful. Love the colour and fabulous embossing! TFS

Boopster said...

Thanks for showing how you airbrushed the cardstock, THEN cut out the oval. The embossing is very eyecatching, too.