October 21, 2014

A little Etty Post :-)

Hi everyone.  It's Karon here from Karon's Krafty Korner.  Popping in for a quick visit to day. Thanks Sheila for putting up with me :-)

Today, I decided to have a go at using the Mojo Monday sketch, as my mojo sort of took a break recently.  Here is the card I came up with.


I used all elements from one of the new Polkadoodles CD's.  This is the Winston Deluxe Papercrafting Collection and is now also available for immediate download and can be found here.

This is Etty and I used one of the decoupage design sheets, that are in this fabulous collection.


There are so many lovely images, embellishments and amazing selection of papers.  This is Collection is truly wonderful and so versatile.

For the inside I did the same layers as the front, and added a pink panel to leave a message and couldn't resist adding another picture of that fabulous post box!


And finally another shot of the outside.  I inked all the edges of all the layers with CTMH Cotton Candy and added a little pearl dot to the little flower.


I love how crisp this looks, the papers are so wonderful.

Here is the sketch I used.


Thanks so much for letting me stop by.

Happy crafting.

7 comments:

Charlotte C said...

I love this collection and, of course, your card - it's so beautiful.

Sonya said...

Adorable! Love those soft colors!!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Karon this is just so beautiful. Love the soft colors. Thank you for sharing.

Lisa said...

AW Karon, your card is gorgeous. The image is so sweet. Love it.

Candy said...

Your card is gorgeous! I just love that color combo and that little bear is so adorable!

Boopster said...

What a MAH-velous card! Great colors and adorable little bear! You must help me learn to use my Polkadoodles disk - I have had NO luck figuring it out on my own - I am hopeless, ha-ha! PM me? Please?

Karon said...

Thanks everyone. Adrienne I have emailed you :-)