October 8, 2014

Beautiful Bookmarks Made On The Explorer


Just a simple little bookmark great for any book. I am using these for a Bible study that I will start facilitating this Friday.  Aren't they beautiful, such an ornate cut and the paper is yummy. I got the paper at Joann's.



Now wasn't that just too easy. I still cant get over how nicely the paper comes off the mat with out using all my tools. LOVE IT!


This is a close up of the papers I used. They are actually 2 different shades of pink, each with a different finish.


This is another close up of the elegant cut.
Hope you liked today's post. Thank you for your sweet-sweet words of encouragement. Your comments continue to inspire me.

3 comments:

BethAnn M said...

The bookmarks are so pretty, and I love the colors. These would be wonderful for a Sunday School class, too. Have a nice day. BethAnn M.

Sandra said...

I just love your bookmarks. I will have to search for that file in DS.

TFS,
Sandra

Karon said...

These are beautiful - fabulous!