October 11, 2014

Halloween Card Done On The Explorer

 
 
Welcome to She's A Sassy Lady! I am having so much fun making things I wouldn't even attempt to with my E2 and that was a great machine. The Explorer is just so much more... I love the ease of design and the cuts, you can't help but rave about them.
 
It is that time of year again with Halloween quickly approaching. So here is Icky my little guy from the Mini Monster cartridge. It was so easy as they already had the card base so it couldn't get much easier.
 

 
See how easy the card comes together and I told my Explorer to make 2 and it laid out the mats for me. Love this machine.


 
This is a close up of the inside of the card. I used a gel pen to make it stand out a little more.
 
 
This is a close up of his little face.
 
 
Thank your for joining me today.  I hope you enjoyed today's post it was so much fun making this card and I am sure one of my grandchildren will love it!
 
Thank you for your sweet-sweet words of encouragement. Your comments continue to inspire me.
 
 

2 comments:

Lisa said...

:) That card put a smile on my face, he's so cute.

Charlene L said...

Please note that the new Cricut machine is an Explore not Explorer. I'm sure Provocraft loves that are enjoying the new machine and it's capabilities but would appreciate you advertising the machine by the right name.

LOVE all your projects!