October 26, 2014

Mr. Marty Halloween Card


Meet Mr. Marty, he is one of the little monsters on the cartridge Mini Monsters. He was so easy to put together and will be great for one o my little grand children.



Join me as I describe how to make Mr. Marty yourself. It is an easy project that your little ones will enjoy.


I have been trying to remember where I got this freebie but it really looks great in the inside of this card.

 
Here he is once again and as you can see he can stand really nicely, now won't he look adorable on some little boy or girl's dresser?

Thank you for joining me today. I enjoyed spending time with you. Thank you for your sweet-sweet words of encouragement. You comments continue to inspire me.

1 comments:

Karon said...

Hee hee - can monsters be adorable? This one sure is :-) TFS