October 4, 2014

Get Well Window Card Made On Explorer

 

Thank you for joining me today as I make my first window card on my Explorer. First let me tell you I am in love with Design Space.... it is so easy to make a card and multiples, just couldn't get easier. You all know how I love t make more than one card at a time and this program is perfect for that.
 


Wasn't that easy. I love that the Design Space has everything in color so you have an idea of how they will appear on a mat, and that your can conserve paper and use your scraps when you sync the colors and move items on the mat.


Here are both of the cards, didn't they turn out great? The paper colors are so bright and cheerful I just love these cards.

 
Here is a close up of the card and I can see I need to do a little better job lining up my pieces! LOL. My fault I was so excited to be using my new Explorer.
 
 
Here is another close up of the card. I hope you enjoyed today's post. I know I really enjoyed sharing with you.
Thank you for your sweet-sweet words of encouragement. Your comments inspire me to continue sharing with you. Have a blessed week. 

4 comments:

Boopster said...

Sometimes it's the little things. When you sprayed the "Get Well" sentiment with adhesive I did a mental "could have had a V-8" head smack. I used a TON of that stuff on a project unrelated to papercrafting. Have a can sitting in my craft room and it never even occurred to me to do that. All those times the air turned blue while I painstakingly applied various goos and potions to the backs of 2 mm wide letters are now HISTORY, thanks to your spraying revolutions!

Boopster said...

Oh and the cards are adorable! Just sayin'

BethAnn M said...

Your cards are so cheerful and pretty! I don't have the new Expolore (yet) so I can't try out the Design Space. I still have trouble with CCR (welding seems to not work for me), but maybe one day, I will get it right! Thank you for the lovely ideas. BethAnn M.

Unknown said...

Great cards!!! While I love my Cameo, I am glad to hear good things from Provo Craft again!! Glad you like your Explore!