October 14, 2014

Autumn Is Busy

Howdy!  Adrienne here from Eagle Canyon Arts.  Thanks to Sheila for having me as a guest designer this month.

We had the pleasure of attending a family wedding recently.  Since it was fairly close to home, we made a road trip of it and had a great time.  The card I made for the bride and groom (my husband's brother) used these supplies: 

CTMH -
Free To Be Me Papers (Promotional, retired) 
Daisy White Paper(1385) 
Sparkles Flourishes (Z1812) 
Opaques Pearls (retired) 
Art Philosophy Cartridge (Z1686) 
Stamp - "The Happy Couple" (D1539) 
Inks - Sorbet (Z2164), Lagoon (Z2195), Hollyhock (Z2128) 
Liquid Glass (Z679)

Non-CTMH Supplies -  Copic Markers Y38, YR18, YR02 
Adhesives of choice (I love my ATG tape runner!)
 
Inside of card
The flowers came together quite nicely on the Cricut cartridge - I have found using an old hemostat from my working days is great for hanging on to that bitty internal edge and winding that flower until it is nice and "set".  The CTMH Liquid Glass works very well to hold the flowers in place once they have been formed, needing only a minute or two for setting them on the bases.
Lucia and Brian
The wedding was lovely.  The bride and groom are a terrific couple and we know they will be happy.
Adrienne and David
The next day we all went to Niagara Falls together and had a marvelous time. Thanks for following along on this project.  Contact me with any questions or comments.
 I Corinthians 13:13

4 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Adrienne this card is just beautiful. Love the little flowers. Sweet photo of you & hubby! Thanks for sharing today.

Charlotte C said...

Beautiful card (and photos). I cannot master those little flowers - yet. TFS.

Unknown said...

Beautiful card!! Love the photos too :)

Karon said...

Beautiful - love the little flowers! TFS