October 18, 2014

Quick Sympathy Card On Cricut Explore Using Print Then Cut Feature


Hope you are all doing well today. Since we had another death in the family I thought I would share a Sympathy Card that I made using the print then cut feature. I want to tell you it is just fantastic for quick cards and I will definitely use it more often. Since making this I had to make another and I pulled the centers of the flowers out cut them separately and popped them up too. Don't you just love the detail of this card.



See how easy this card goes together. And what I love the most is I used left over paper pieces for the card.


This is how nice the card looks standing up.... I always check that out as I love to display the cards I get so I always make sure mine stand well before I send out.


This is a close up of the card. I just love how it turned out don't you? Thank you for joining me today, I sure hope you enjoyed this post. I am always encouraged by your sweet-sweet words. Thank you for your comments they continue to inspire me.

5 comments:

Charlotte C said...

Beautiful embossing and layering, Sheila. I'm loving the Explore myself and the fine detail of the cutting. Have a great weekend.

Dianne said...

These cards are beautiful. Love the lattice work. I try and buy as many of these that I can as they always come in handy for a base of the card. I find that I use them more often now than before. They make the card look professional.

Dianne Bell - Sewpro02@aol.com

BethAnn M said...

So sorry you had the occasion to make more Sympathy cards, but this one is very pretty. An Explore is on the wish list (hint to Santa) LOL. Thank you. BethAnn M.

Karon said...

Beautiful card and fabulous embossing. TFS

Judy K said...

Lovely card! Can you explain the embossed layer again on the front? How did you say that you did the embossing?