October 2, 2014

Peace....using Create A Critter

Hi Everyone!  It's Sonya from Sonya's Paper Trail, so that means it is time to share my monthly holiday card inspiration.  And boy do I have a cute little card to share with you all today--it's one I've had in mind for a long time.  

Check it out:



The background paper was my main inspiration for this sweet little card.  The paper is by Doodlebug and is from the Home For the Holidays 6 by 6 paper pad.  The cardstock I used is either SU Real Red or scraps of browns and beiges.


The sweet little deer is cut at 2.5 inches and can be found on Cricut Create A Critter.

I also used Elegant Edges (page 49) for the frame shape and that was cut at 4 inches.  The small tag with "Peace" is from George and Basic shapes and is cut at 1.25 inches.    The stamp is by Hero Arts.

I think the little details like the embossing, using a gel pen for white dots, the red gemstones for the collar and so on make this a sweet little greeting card that someone will enjoy getting this upcoming holiday season.


Thanks for stopping by today--make it a creative day!
Post a Comment