October 2, 2014

Peace....using Create A Critter

Hi Everyone!  It's Sonya from Sonya's Paper Trail, so that means it is time to share my monthly holiday card inspiration.  And boy do I have a cute little card to share with you all today--it's one I've had in mind for a long time.  

Check it out:



The background paper was my main inspiration for this sweet little card.  The paper is by Doodlebug and is from the Home For the Holidays 6 by 6 paper pad.  The cardstock I used is either SU Real Red or scraps of browns and beiges.


The sweet little deer is cut at 2.5 inches and can be found on Cricut Create A Critter.

I also used Elegant Edges (page 49) for the frame shape and that was cut at 4 inches.  The small tag with "Peace" is from George and Basic shapes and is cut at 1.25 inches.    The stamp is by Hero Arts.

I think the little details like the embossing, using a gel pen for white dots, the red gemstones for the collar and so on make this a sweet little greeting card that someone will enjoy getting this upcoming holiday season.


Thanks for stopping by today--make it a creative day!

3 comments:

Charlotte C said...

Just too cute. TFS. The details are terrific.

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like th4e sweet Reindeer card. The paper is wonderful with it. Like the white inking. You can definitely scraplift my Candy Corn Halloween card.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

This card is just adorable. Love it! Thanks for sharing!