October 7, 2014

Friendship Car Made On Explorer


Now isn't this a fun card? I saw Melody Lane's video on her card that was a pop-up with the car on the inside. Well I don't have that cart yet so I used this little car. I followed Melody's instructions for doing a photo and look here we are, isn't it cute?

I sent this little card to my Cousin Roxanne and hubby Rob telling them we were looking forward to our little trip together. They loved the card to say the least.



Now wasn't that easy and you got to see my Explorer sing! Love it. I used all kinds of scraps and ended up with a great little card to mail out.


Thank you for joining me today, I so enjoy spending a little time with you. And thank you for your sweet-sweet words of encouragement. Your comments continue to inspire me.

5 comments:

BethAnn M said...

That is so cute! I love your little car with you two in it! Have a wonderful trip to Florida. BethAnn M.

Charlotte C said...

I didn't realize when you sent me a copy of this that it was a print then cut. It's adorable and amazing. Do you have a link to Melody's tutorial on this, by any chance?

Unknown said...

This is so cute!!!!

papillon digital design said...

I just love this .

Lisa said...

LOL, how cute is that. Love it.