October 3, 2014

Fall is here

Hello
This is Pam from TheBugBytes
Thank you Sheila for  having me as part of your lovely creative team.
Fall is here and I felt like celebrating. 
Fall brings to mind pumpkins and wheat stalks! 
So decided to make a simple card including these elements.
I have used an image from Saturated Canary called Cinderella.
Dies used are oval from spellbinder and the wheat die is from impression obsession.
Pattern papers are from DCWV





I wish I could have done a better job at coloring and spend more time on it but well.. Anyways the image was colored with copics.

Hope you liked my simple card.
Until next time.
Welcome Fall. Hope you enjoy this  colorful season!


post signature

5 comments:

Boopster said...

Looks great to me! Those little winsome faces always remind me of "Precious Moments" figurines, if you remember those? Great job, Pam!

papillon digital design said...

Thank you so much

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What a beautiful card! Love the colors and the wheat is perfect. Thanks for sharing today!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Pam!!

papillon digital design said...

Thank you ladies