October 29, 2014

Divas are not made they're born.

Hey everyone!
Candy here from Candy's Craft Corner
Hope you are all having a fabulous day!
 It's my turn to share with you today. Thanks so much Sheila for having me.
Just wanted to share a card I made for my niece Jazmin's birthday. She just turned 7 and she is a little Diva!
 The little girl is from the Greeting Farm. I colored her up with my copics and added some Wink of Stella accents. The sentiment is from Pink by Design.
Happy Birthday from Stamps of Life and Niece is from Pink by Design.
Hope you liked my card today.
Thanks for stopping by.
Take care,
Candy

4 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Candy this is adorable. Love the colors and your coloring. Thanks for sharing today!

Charlotte C said...

So cute. TFS. Can you share which stamp set of Pink By Design you used for "niece"? Thank you.

Boopster said...

Love, love, love this card! Such a sweet little image and you colored it so beautifully. The background papers are great fun as well.

Karon said...

Super sweet and wonderful colours. Love the image! TFS