March 12, 2015

Happy Birthday Centerpiece

Hi, everyone! Java Jen here from JAVA JEN CREATIONS to share a little Thursday inspiration with you!  Thanks, Sheila for yet another opportunity!   I am always making centerpieces as gifts for people. I like to think of them more as paper bouquets! :-)  I made this one for a co-worker and she was amazed that I made it! (I just didn't tell her how easy it really was!) :-)  I used several different cartridges like Sweet Treats, Birthday Bash, Birthday Cakes and Celebrate. I simply cut my images out at the size I thought would look best and attached them to wood skewers and stuck them in a foam block inside a mason jar.  I used tissue paper to hide the foam block! So easy!




Thanks for stopping by today!!



5 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Oh my goodness! This is awesome! I love the bright colors. It is a perfect center piece. Thanks for sharing today at She's A Sassy Lady!

Charlotte C said...

I share Sheila's comments - awesome. TFS.

Cocoa's Mom said...

Oh my, Jen! This would surely brighten anyone's day! Pinning so I can scraplift. : )

Boopster said...

Beautiful colors and great idea using the florist's foam! I have TONS of that stuff sitting around. Now if I can just find it....

Lisa said...

WOW, that is gorgeous. What a great idea to be used for any occasion.