March 27, 2015

Welcome Plaque

Hello Crafty Friends, 
Sherri here from Sherri's Crafty Place, and today is my day to share, Thank you so much Sheila for this opportunity, I am always so excited to share on your Blog....
Today I have a God Bless This Home Plaque,  

I started with a blank wooden plaque I got from the Dollar Store...
Next I did 2 coats of White paint, and let it dry

next on my Silhouette software I designed this plaque, I used the Lavanderia Font.....(I LOVE this Font!!!!) for the God Bless and the couples name.... and the other font was Times New Roman, I have the Designers Edition Software, which is great for tracing, so I was able to trace the flourishes, and found a cute house in clip art and trace it...  
Next I cut it all out in Black Vinyl and applied it to the Dried plaque



I made this for my Mother In Law, and she LOVED it...
Thank you so much for stopping by today...
Happy Crafting
❀Sherri❀

3 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Beautiful plaque. I think everyone would be proud to have that displayed in their home. Thanks for sharing!

Charlotte C said...

Sheila said exactly what I was thinking when I saw this. Just beautiful.

Grace Baxter said...

Such a great project! Love it.