March 9, 2015

Scrapbooking Using My Explore Makes Easy Pages Even Easier!


Here is a nice simple pages that was made even easier with the  flatten feature on my Explore. I have so many pages and years to catch up on I am just putting together some easy peasy  pages. I am amazed at how much difference these older photos are. My son was 8 or 9 here and he is now 40. But this is what I have to work with and I treasure each photo I have.


I like that I was able to journal very easily too.



See how easy that was. I am enjoying this.


Look how cute this little piece of art is, can you imagine how long it would take if I were cutting piece by piece?



I was able to add the little fox at the last minute and he looks just as cute as can be.


Because I have so many pages I kept it simple with a Headline border and went on from there. It is just so much easier.

I hope you liked my little post today. I enjoyed making the page as it has been do long since I put one together. Thank you for joining me today, Your sweet words are an encouragement and you comments continue to inspire me.

3 comments:

BethAnn M said...

That is really cute! I have to give the print and cut feature a try, as I am still "exploring" my Explore!

Cocoa's Mom said...

Yes! You are so right! Print Then Cut is perfect for scrapbook embellishments - flat but with a dimensional look. Thank you for the inspiration, Sheila.

Charlotte C said...

I've been putting albums together for decades, but only actually "scrapbooking" with embellishments about 8 or 10 years. My children and grandchildren love them. Now I'm a whole year behind. How'd that happen? lol.